Behringer Europower EPX2800 Power Amplifier
The Behringer Europower EPX2800 Power Amplifier offers the power of Accelerated Transient Response (ATR) technology into an exceptionally lightweight package that was built to last through all the rigors of the road. In fact, the Europower EPX2800 power amp weighs in at 22.3 lbs (10.1 kg) each, so you can practically lift them with just one finger! With ample power and high-tech efficiency combination, the Europower EPX2800 power amp is a supercharged workhorse that will keep your rig kicking for years to come.
Behringer Europower EPX2800 Power Amplifier Features:
Ultra-light, Built on a Legacy
- 2800-Watt Lightweight Stereo Power Amplifier with ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) Technology for ultimate punch and clarity
- 2 x 1400 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2 x 800 Watts into 4 Ohms; 2800 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode)
- Ultra-light, ultra-low noise and ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- Switchable limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- Precise Power, Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR, ¼ inch TRS and RCA input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional speaker connectors and touch-proof binding posts support most speaker wiring systems
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for more flexibility
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- Back-to-front ventilation system including air filter for reliable operation
- Built-like-a-tank, impact-resistant, all-steel 2U rack-mount chassis
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The Behringer Eurpower EPX2800 Power Amp is created with groundbreaking switch-mode technology that eliminates the heavy transformer! Best of all, the Behringer Europower EPX2800 power amp also offers a clip limiter allowing you to get even more out of the amplifier without overdriving it or your speaker system. This built-in technology automatically senses when the amp is being overdriven into “clipping” and momentarily reduces the input level to avoid clipping distortion, making this a perfect amp for the hard rocking DJ. Super-reliable and provides even tighter bass performance than previous power amps because Europower EPX2800 delivers ultra-high peak currents on demand.
The Behringer Europower EPX2800 power amp inputs are flexible, accepting balanced XLR, ¼ inch TRS, unbalanced ¼ inch TS, and RCA connections. Take your pick of professional locking speaker outputs or touch-proof binding posts to securely connect speakers.
The rear panel also contains a switch that allows you to put these amps to work in mono, stereo (two-channel mode) or bridge mode, which is always mono. A built-in crossover switch lets you put the amp into bi-amp mode, which sends low-frequency content (<100 Hz) to the CH2 Output and the high-frequency component to CH1 automatically, no external hardware required.