The Behringer Ultragraph Pro FBQ3102 Equalizer features the amazing, patent pending FBQ Feedback Detection System that instantly detects feedback frequencies and can also be used as an audio analyzer. Its dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency lets you add some extra punch to your music. Other features on the Behringer FBQ3102 include ultra low noise audio op amps, servo balanced XLR and TRS I/Os, high quality illuminated faders, detent ALPS potentiometers and illuminated switches.
Behringer Ultragraph Pro FBQ3102 Equalizer Features:
- Professional 31 band stereo Graphic Equalizer for both live and studio applications
- Revolutionary, patent pending FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as Audio Analyzer
- Dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional sweepable high and low cut filters for each channel remove unwanted frequencies e.g. floor rumble, tape hiss, etc.
- Highly accurate 12 digit LED input/output metering and input gain control for easy level setting
- Ultra low noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance
- Relay controlled hard-bypass with an auto bypass function during power failure (failsafe relay)
- Servo balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4 inch TRS and gold plated XLR connectors
- High quality illuminated faders, detent ALPS potentiometers and illuminated switches for long term reliability
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for ultra low noise performance
- Extremely rugged all metal chassis ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
- Designed in Germany. Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system.