Even the best sound system can benefit from the use of a good EQ, like the Behringer FBQ800 9 Band Graphic Equalizer
. The FBQ800 graphic EQ allows you to control the flow of audio traffic. In the ingenious circuitry of the Feedback Detection System (FBQ), LEDs on the individual faders light up when that frequency band is approaching the danger zone. All you need do is lower the illuminated slider until the LED blinks out, feedback problem solved!
Behringer FBQ800 9 Band Graphic Equalizer Features:
- Ultra compact 9.5 inch graphic equalizer for studio and stage applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as Audio Analyzer
- Additional low cut filter removes unwanted frequencies, e. g. floor rumble
- Accurate 6 segment LED input/output meters and Level control for precise level indication
- High quality illuminated faders, potentiometers and illuminated switches for longterm reliability
- Ultra low noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance
- All Mini Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra compact signal processor solution
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
With its 9 frequency bands, you easily fine tune your sound and instantly eliminate feedback. Plus, each fader can be used to boost or cut the frequency range it controls by as much as 12 dB. In addition to low frequency faders, the Behringer FBQ800 features a Low Cut filter for removing unwanted low frequencies such as floor rumble, room resonance, electrical hum, etc. This is especially handy if your system is being used for speech rather than music.
The FBQ800’s 6 digit LED Input/Output meters and level control are provided for precise level maintenance. Longterm reliability is ensured, thanks to high quality illuminated faders and switches, and Behringer's ultra low noise audio operational amplifiers provide outstanding sonic performance.