The Behringer FCA202 F Control FireWire Audio Interface: Experience the power of extremes. With this affordable and mobile recording solution, you get hot connectivity and the coolest sound around for your PC or Mac - wherever you are.
The ultra-compact FCA202 F Control FireWire Audio Interface is an ideal companion for laptop musicians and ingeniously complements any studio. Its hot features include: Two 1/4-inch connector inputs and outputs for connecting synthesizers, mixers and more; high resolution 24-bit A/D and D/A converters offer 96 kHz sampling frequency; volume-controlled headphones for discreetly working on your compositions, even on the road.
Reliable Windows XP® and Mac OS® drivers guarantee low latencies. With the ultra-stable metal construction, the FCA202 easily defies the adversities of travel. And its small dimensions make it an ideal solution for laptop recording. Additional features include two 6-pin FireWire® connectors, a security port for Kensington® locks and the possibility to power the FCA202 via FireWire® or a mains adapter, which is included.
The hot FCA202 package also comes with the coolest sequencing software for mobile music production: the BEHRINGER Edition of Ableton® Live Lite 4. Kristal and Audacity® are also included and will empower you to face any recording challenge.
Behringer FCA202 F Control FireWire Audio Interface Features
- Ultra-flexible audio interface connects your instruments, mixer etc. with your computer for recording and playback
- High-resolution 24-bit/96 kHz converters for high-end audio quality
- Ultra low-latency drivers for Windows XP® and Mac OS® X included
- Stereo headphone output with dedicated level control
- Dual high-bandwidth FireWire® connectors for absolute flexibility
- Powered via FireWire® bus or included power adaptor for use with 4-pin FireWire® PCs
- Powerful DAW software included (Live Lite 4 BEHRINGER Edition, Kristal, Audacity®)
- Power and FireWire® status LED´s on front panel
- Standard port for Kensington® security lock provided
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Live Lite 4 BEHRINGER Edition Includes All of the Following Features
- Jam with sounds and phrases in the uniquely interactive and nonlinear Session View
- Improvise and record song arrangements
- Combine loops, phrases, complete songs and audio recordings of any tempo
- Export Audio (render, re-sample and consolidate)
- Instantly record new Audio and MIDI clips
- Modify tempo, groove and timing of recorded audio at any time
- Draw or edit MIDI sequences
- Import MIDI files
- Build combinations of effects by drag-and-drop
- Use Clip Envelopes to modulate pitch, timing, volume and effect parameters of the individual notes in a sample
- Gain unprecedented real-time control by assigning clips and all mixer, transport and effects parameters to computer keys
- Tap and automate tempo
- Crossfade clips (DJ-style)
- 13 (all) Live Audio effects (Auto-filter, Chorus, Compressor, EQ four, Gate, Ping Pong Delay, Erosion, Filter Delay, Grain Delay, Simple Delay, Vinyl Distortion, Redux, Reverb)
- 5 (all) Live MIDI effects (Chord, Pitch, Random, Scale, Velocity)
- Side chain in/out puts