Looking for the ultimate feedback/distortion pedal? A stomp box that gives your guitar virtually endless feedback and sustain, plus aggressive distortion? Then look no further than the Ultra Feedback/Distortion FD300. Offering a wide array of distortion and singing harmonics that are sure to impress.
Behringer FD300 Ultra Feedback Distortion Pedal Features
Make Your Guitars Sing
- Produce endless feedback and sustain by simply pressing down the pedal; works at any volume and no huge and loud amp stacks needed
- This Behringer product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Additional distortion circuit to give you super-thick and hard distortion with great dynamic response
- Dedicated Overtone, Distortion, Tone and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
This screaming little “sustainiac” adds searing edge to your sound, providing endless sustain, bulldozer rhythm chops and a torrent of glorious feedback that's always ready to rock when you are. Put simply, the FD300 lets your guitar sing!
Simple to Use
Use the dedicated OVERTONE, DISTORTION, TONE and LEVEL controls to create a sound that's completely over the edge. The cool blue status LED tells you when it's activated, and the rock-solid on/off switch gives you superior signal integrity in bypass mode.