From vintage to modern, from subtle to severe, the Behringer FL600 Ultimate Flanger Machine Pedal
lets you explore the entire history of popular flanging effects in one compact box powered by our intense RSM digital signal processing chip. The RSM chip gives this pedal the power to simulate the resonance and character of the perfect acoustic environment, resulting in a sound that is nothing short of transcendental!
Behringer FL600 Ultimate Flanger Machine Pedal Features
- Delivers the whole history of analog, tape and digital flanger effects-at the touch of a footswitch
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- Experience any sounds from vintage tape-based flanger to warm analog BBD flangers and flanging sounds that you have never heard before
- Dedicated Model, Depth, Feedback, Speed, Time, Type and Polarity controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The FL600 gives you 12 kinds of flange to choose from: Random, Vintage, Chorus, Triggered Up, Triggered Down, Saw Up, Saw Down, Envelope Down, Envelope Up, Sine and Step flange effects. Twist the dedicated Speed, Feedback, Depth and Time dials to shape exactly the flange you want. You can even choose to give it the sound of Tape, Analog or Digital technology, or give it a positive or negative polarity. With the Behringer FL600 Ultimate Flanger Machine Pedal the possibilities are endless!