Behringer FM600 Filter Machine Effects Pedal
From funky wah-like sounds to off-the-wall, vocal-like squall, the Behringer FM600 Filter Machine Effects Pedal can take your sound to some truly alien territory. This pedal is equipped with Behringer’s Real Sound Modeling technology to make your guitar sound like it is in an acoustically perfect environment of its own design. It must be heard to be believed!
Behringer FM600 Filter Machine Effects Pedal Features
- Delivers the whole history from funky auto-wah, twin, band-pass to swirling low-pass filter effects
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- Discover the world of moving filters and take off with sounds you have never heard before
- Dedicated Peak, Range, Sensitivity, Filter and Polarity controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Choose from a Band Pass, Low Pass or Twin Pass, then flip the POL switch to determine whether the filter applies to high or low frequencies. Fine-tune this funky sound with the dedicated Sensitivity, Range and Peak dials. The FM600s blue LED tells you when it’s activated, and the tough on/off switch maintains excellent signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the Behringer FM600 Filter Machine Effects Pedal with a 9 V battery or a DC power supply (not included).