A powerful 50 watt guitar amp with 2 channels and authentic tube modeling, the Behringer GTX60 Guitar Combo Amplifier offers amazing sound quality!
Behringer GTX60 Guitar Combo Amplifier Features
- Powerful 50 watt, 2-channel guitar amplifier with authentic tube modeling
- Awesome digital FX processor with reverb, chorus, flanger, and delay
- Integrated chromatic tuner with auto-mute function
- Original heavy-duty 12 inch Bugera vintage guitar speaker for classic sound reproduction
- 2 full-featured channels offering everything you need from clean to super-fat distortion sounds
- Independent Bass and Treble tone controls on each channel for awesome sound shaping
- Contour control for radical mid-range sweep, from traditional to scooped modern
- Additional Headphone and Line output with integrated speaker simulation
- Dedicated CD input for playback of line-level signals (CD player, drum machine, etc.)
- FX loop for external effects devices (rack effects, stomp boxes, wah-wah pedals, etc.)
- External Speaker Output for more flexibility
- Dual footswitch for channel selection and FX bypass included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Perfect for beginners and professionals alike, the GTX60 features a digital FX processor with reverb, chorus, flanger, and delay effects, along with a built-in chromatic tuner with auto-mute function. A dual footswitch for channel selection and FX bypass, as well as a FX loop for your external effects devices are included.
A heavy-duty 12 inch Bugera vintage guitar speaker gives classic sound reproduction, while 2 full-featured channels offer everything from clean to super-fat distortion sounds. Independent bass and treble tone controls on each channel offer awesome sound shaping, and a contour control gives radical mid-range sweep, from traditional to scooped modern.
Plus, the GTX60 has a headphone and line output with integrated speaker simulation, an external speaker output, and a dedicated CD input offers playback of line-level signals from cd players, drum machines, and more.