The Behringer Powerplay Pro-XL HA4700 offers four high-power amplifiers that can now drive loads down to 8 Ohms and offers improved sound performance and comprehensive new signal routing and mixing functions, which no other headphone amplifier can match. The HA4700 is currently shipping worldwide.
Behringer HA4700 Features
- Professional, multi-purpose headphones amplifier system for stage and studio applications
- Highest sonic quality with virtually all types of headphones >8 Ohms even at maximum volume
- Four independent high-power amplifier sections provide up to four stereo mixes with individual balancing
- Each input/aux section can be separately set to capture individual demands for more me mixing
- Stereo aux input for each channel allows you to mix in any instrument or sound source
- Multi-functional Stereo/2-Channel switch on each channel allows for either stereo playback or double mono operation
- Ultra-musical high and low EQ per channel for perfect sound adaptation
- Output level control with accurate 8-digit LED output meter per channel
- Left & right mute switches for each channel allow two different mixes in mono mode
- One front and two rear 1/4 inch TRS output connectors on each channel
- Direct front panel input connector for easy connection of any sound source
- Paralleled main outputs allow cascading of several headphones amplifiers
- Servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR and 1/4 inch TRS inputs and outputs
- Ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers for outstanding audio performance
- High-quality detented ALPS potentiometers and illuminated switches
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction for long life and durability
- Toroidal transformer for lowest noise interference and highest audio quality
- Designed in Germany. Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system
The POWERPLAY PRO HA4700 houses four independent high-power amplifier sections for up to four stereo mixes with individual balancing, mono/stereo and left/right mute switches, balance and volume controls, plus numerous master features, in a single rack space. The unit features three headphone output connectors for each of the 4 channels with one on the front and two on the rear panel, thus offering connections for up to 12 headphone sets. An ultra-musical high and low EQ per channel provides perfect sound adaptation to individual requirements. The multi-functional ST./2-CH switch on each channel allows for either stereo playback or double mono operation. Each input/aux section can be separately set for individual sound adjustment. Highest sonic quality is ensured with virtually all types of headphones (>8 Ohms) even at maximum volume. Furthermore, paralleled main outputs allow cascading of several headphone amplifiers, while an accurate 8-digit LED output meters for each channel enables precise level control. An adjustable direct in on the front panel provides connection of any additional stereo signal source.
As with any other piece of BEHRINGER equipment, the POWERPLAY PRO-XL HA4700 houses only high-quality components and offers exceptionally rugged construction. Ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers provide superb audio results. High-quality detented potentiometers from ALPS® guarantee outstanding performance, while illuminated switches throughout help keep operation easy. Servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR and 1/4 inch TRS inputs and outputs ensure clean signal transfer. Last but not least, a shielded toroidal power transformer guarantees a minimum of noise interference.