The Behringer iStudio iS202 iPad Docking Station Audio Interface is the ultimate tool for owners who want to use their iPad to play audio and record in virtually any environment! Behringer designed the iStudio to allow you to create, produce and perform music using your favorite audio gear and instruments. Two phantom-powered Mic/Line inputs (one switchable for Hi-Z inputs such as electric guitar or bass, no DI required), makes the iStudio iS202 compatible with any studio-grade condenser mic for professional results.
Behringer iStudio iS202 iPad Docking Station Audio Interface Features
- Complete and high-quality Music Studio for Apple iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2 and iPad
- Connect your microphones, instruments and audio sources to virtually any audio/MIDI app
- Optional battery operation for mobile applications (batteries not included)
- Attach to any standard mic, music or drum stand via mounting bracket (P16-MB not included)
- Core Audio/MIDI compatible for use with any iOS App
- Versatile I/O functionality with adjustable headphone output and direct monitoring control
- Separate Video output for connecting your iPad to TVs and projectors
- Standard MIDI I/O plus USB-to-host connectors for ultimate MIDI connectivity
- iPad powering and battery charging via the iSTUDIO dock
- Ergonomic design layout – all control elements on top panel with headphone connector on front
- Slide-in access for mating with iPad dock connector suitable for iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2 and iPad
- Universal switch-mode power supply with country-specific wall socket adapter included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
iStudio makes it easy to unleash your creative spirit, giving you access to iPad's powerful internal processor, touch-screen interface and vast array of available apps. With the iStudio iS202 and your iPad, you can record, perform, or craft and create music in virtually any situation or location. A convenient onboard MIDI USB interface allows the transfer of MIDI data to and from your iPad for even more creative possibilities.
The iStudio features two combo XLR - 1/4 inch inputs, each with its own Gain control and switchable phantom power for use with condenser mics. These inputs will accept analog signals from virtually any piece of audio gear including amps, mixers and external preamps. A guitar or bass can be connected directly to the Behringer iStudio thanks to the built-in Hi-Z switch, enabling performers to play, perform and record straight into amplifier- and FX-modeling apps. Behringer has also included a stereo Aux Input, allowing you to connect a wide range of line-level sources, even a turntable perfect for DJs or for archiving your precious vinyl collection.
Recording has Never Been Easier
In the old days when you wanted to record the band, you needed lots of gear and cables, or you had to spend gobs of money renting studio time. iStudio takes all of the hassle out of recording, letting you concentrate on your performance and creativity. Just connect your mixer's outputs to iStudio iS202 open your favorite recording app and hit the button, nothing is easier. You can also use iStudio's MIDI capability to control your external keyboards, samplers, drum machines and sound modules.
We've Got Connections
iStudio provides balanced stereo 1/4 inch TRS outputs for connecting to your studio monitors, PA systems and much more. Musicians can monitor tracks via dual independently controllable phones outputs, equipped with our adjustable direct monitoring controls for the ideal balance between incoming and playback signals. Two footswitch connectors are available for application-defined remote control of input selection and an expression pedal. If video is part of your production, Behringer iStudio's RCA composite connector works with all standard video projectors, as well as most television and computer monitors.