Behringer V Ampire LX210 Digital Modeling Guitar Combo Amp
The Behringer V-Ampire LX210 Modeling Guitar Amplifier: Think of this true stereo modeling amp as a set of two 10-inch BUGERA™ speakers coupled to Behringer’s famed V-AMP PRO!
The Behringer LX210 boasts all of the V-AMP PRO's 32 classic amps, 15 legendary speaker cabinets and 16 studio-quality effects models-plus a 2x60-Watt amp driving two BUGERA™ 10-inch speakers. You get true stereo operation with either internal or external loudspeakers.
The 15 rear panel connectors allow comprehensive routing to suit virtually all applications-plus MIDI In & Out/Thru, and full MIDI implementation including program change commands, control change commands and SysEx, allowing extensive MIDI control using our free Windows® V-AMP Design editor software.
You also get a pre-DSP send/return for dry recording and wet monitoring. The V-AMPIRE features Interactive Amp Modeling, BEHRINGER’s renowned auto wah and rotary effects plus DI output with ULTRA-G cabinet simulation.
With 125 memory locations for storing your presets and a dual-footswitch, you have a truly gig-ready package!
Behringer V-Ampire LX210 Features
- Powerful 2 x 60-Watt Digital Guitar Modeling Workstation with 32 authentic amp models, 15 speaker cabinet simulations and 16 multi-effects
- Two original heavy-duty 10-inch BUGERA™ Vintage Guitar speakers for classic sound reproduction
- 2 x 60-Watt true stereo operation with internal or external loudspeakers
- 125 memory locations, divided into 25 banks of 5 presets each
- Intuitive rotary controls with dedicated LED indicators
- 15 rear panel connectors allow comprehensive routing to suit virtually any conceivable application—plus MIDI In, Out/Thru
- Full MIDI implementation including program change commands, control change commands and SysEx, allowing extensive MIDI control using our free Windows® V-AMP Design editor software
- Balanced stereo XLR DI Out with ground lift and switchable ULTRA-G speaker simulation
- Pre-DSP send/return for dry recording and wet monitoring
- Extremely low-noise instrument input ensures maximum guitar signal integrity
- Adjustable stereo aux input for line-level signals (CD, soundcard, monitoring, etc.)—can be re-configured to feed headphones only, for in-ear monitoring applications
- Frequency compensated stereo headphone output with adjustable volume
- Super-precise and adjustable auto-chromatic tuner
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany