The Behringer MDX4600 4-channel expander/gate/compressor/peak limiter is better than ever with a new dynamic enhancer and low contour filter. It's a completely re-engineered dynamics processor, in which proven and reliable circuitry is coupled with clever innovation. Features include an interactive IDE enhancer, which restores high frequencies lost during heavy compression, stereo coupling, switchable hard bypass, and IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation), which provides a combination of hard and soft knee compression. The switchable low contour filter prevents pumping due to low frequency dominated compression. Interactive Gain and Ratio control make for ultra-musical compression - with total control. The MDX4600 has XLR and 1/4 inch TRS inputs and outputs.
The MULTICOM PRO-XL MDX4600 gives you four channels of first-class dynamic control in a single rack space. With a multitude of new features like the advanced program-adaptive expander gate, extensive metering plus a variety of configuration options, the MULTICOM PRO-XL puts a lot of dynamic processing power in your rack.
Behringer MDX4600 Features
- Switchable IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation) program-adaptive compression circuitry combines the advantages of hard-knee and soft-knee characteristics
- IRC (Interactive Ratio Control) expander/gate circuitry for virtually inaudible noise suppression
- Switchable dynamic enhancer for brilliant, lively audio even with heavy compression
- IGC (Interactive Gain Control) peak limiting circuitry combines clipper and program limiter for reliable and inaudible protection against signal peaks
- Switchable low contour filter prevents "pumping" due to low-frequency dominated compression
- Stereo couple function selectable for channels 1/2 and 3/4
- Ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers and state-of-the-art THAT VCA's
- Separate 8-segment LED meters for input/output levels and gain reduction
- Selectable operating level (+4 dBu/-10 dBV)
- High-quality detented ALPS potentiometers and illuminated switches
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4 inch TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system