Add Tube Warmth to Your Recordings with Specific Voicings for Instruments and Vocals!
The Behringer Tube Ultragain MIC200 is a high-end vacuum tube mic/line preamplifier with preamp modeling technology and an integrated limiter for studio, live and hard disk recording applications. Our super-flexible preamp modeling allows you to quickly optimize your recordings by choosing from 16 preamp voicings designed for vocals, acoustic and electric guitars, bass guitars, keyboards, drums, and more. In addition, it utilizes a carefully selected 12AX7 vacuum tube with UTC technology for exceptional warmth and low noise.
Behringer MIC200 Features
- High-end preamplification for all microphone, instrument and line-level sources
- Perfectly matches your studio, live and hard disk recording set-up
- Ultra-flexible preamp modeling allows you to quickly optimize your recordings
- 16 preamp voicings designed for guitars, keyboards, drums, vocals and more
- Hand-selected 12AX7 tube with UTC technology for added warmth and low noise
- Ensures outstanding signal transparency when used as a high-end DI-box
- Behringer’s sophisticated output limiter-prevents output signal distortion
- Dedicated low cut filter eliminates unwanted noise, e.g. floor rumble
- +48V Phantom power, phase reverse switch and 20 dB pad for utmost flexibility
- Highly accurate 8-segment LED level meter
- Balanced inputs and outputs on 1/4 inch TRS and gold plated XLR connectors
The MIC200 can be used to warm-up the sterile, analytical sound of standard digital recordings and sound cards. It is also the perfect complement to studio-grade condenser microphones. When used as a high-end DI-box, it provides outstanding signal integrity. The TUBE ULTRAGAIN MIC200 includes a phase reverse switch, +48 V phantom power and 20 dB pad. Balanced 1/4 inch TRS inputs and outputs and gold-plated XLR connectors provide a nice finishing touch.