The Behringer MX400 MicroMix is big on features while still ultra-compact in size.
The MX400 yields the highest sonic quality at all output levels, boasting ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers for outstanding audio performance - the same op amps found in its much bigger brethren. Expanding on the capabilities of standard-size mixers is where the MX400 does extremely well, for example as a sub-mixer. If you are running short on available channels on your big mixer and need to bring the output of three different keyboards into your mix, you can simply connect them to the MX400, work out the keyboard mix, and connect the MX400’s output to a single input on your main mixer.
The Behringer MX400 MicroMix will catch your eye because it’s cute as a button, but you’ll want to own one because of what it can do for your performance.
Behringer MX400 MicroMix Line Mixer Features
- Ultra-compact 4-channel line mixer
- Highest sonic quality even at maximum output level
- Input Level control for each channel
- Ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers for outstanding audio performance
- DC 12-Volt adapter included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany