Easy and affordable, the P16 Personal monitor system from Behringer is the best way to provide musicians and vocalists with their perfect mix. P16-I ADA converter performs as a hub for the P16-M Personal Monitor Mixers to let each performer take control of what they hear. Engineer's can spend more time concentrating on the room levels and less on the unique
personalities on stage. Fast and easy to set up, a basic system can be installed and configured in a matter of minutes—and the system can be expanded to adapt to changing needs.
Behringer Powerplay 16 ADA Converter Features
Tech-Free Zone when Combined with Behringer's P16-M Mixers
- Converts 16 analog inputs into 24-bit digital audio
- Transmitted via standard CAT5e cable
- 2 x 8-channel ADAT optical inputs with auto detect and priority select
- 16 balanced, high-headroom TRS audio inputs
- State-of-the-art 24-bit A/D converters for premium audio quality
- 4-position gain switches per channel pair (-10, 0, +4, +22 dB)
- Digital inputs support 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates
- Ultra-low system latency of less than 1 millisecond
- Signal Present and Clip LEDs per channel plus ADAT status LEDs
- Standard CAT5e connection delivers power and signals for up to 6 Personal Mixers
- ULTRANET expansion network connector (RJ45)
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~)
- Noise-free audio and superior transient response
- Low power consumption for energy saving
- Extremely rugged construction for long life even under demanding conditions
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Combined with Behringer's P16-M’s with a simple user interface, it's easy to take full advantage of the Powerplay P16-I easy personal mixing capabilities for even non-techies to dial-in the perfect monitor mix. To make their own adjustments without affecting anyone else’s personal mix.
A basic installation consists of one P16-I Input Module, which connects to the main mixing console, and up to six Behringer P16-M Personal Mixers, creating a system big enough to equip a typical recording studio, a small to medium-sized band, or a worship team. You’ll also need a few standard audio and CAT5 cables. The optional P16- MB mounting bracket allows the Behringer P16-M Digital Personal Mixer to be attached to any standard microphone, music or drum stand. The system can easily be expanded via the P16-D Digital ULTRANET Distributor, six of which can be combined to drive up to forty-eight P16-M Personal Mixers.
The Behringer Powerplay P16 puts total control of the monitor system where it belongs—in the hands of the performers, freeing up the engineer to sculpt the perfect front-of-house mix. The Powerplay P16 system is the easy, affordable way to tame runaway stage volume and give your musicians and vocalists what they really want... more me