This 500-Watt, 6-channel Behringer Europower PMP560M Powered Mixer offers superior sound quality for smaller venues and gigs including churches, youth groups and open mic nights. Packed with powerful features, PMP560M is loaded with Klark Teknik FX processors and a reliable Class-D amplifier that really brings down the weight on this portable mixer. Pick up an Ultralink USB wireless system for direct input to channel 1-2 via USB on the front.
Behringer Europower PMP560M Powered Mixer Features
Massive Power, Ultra Lightweight
- Ultra-compact 500-Watt powered mixer
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- 6 ‘Invisible’ IMP mic preamps
- with switchable+48 V phantom power
- Ultra-high quality Klark Teknik FX processor with 25 presets
- reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy 'one-knob' functionality
- control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- Mixer section features 6 mono channels plus separate Aux input
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all channels
- Dual 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
- Selectable dual mono (main/main, main/monitor) amplifier operation
- Speaker Processing function adjusts frequency response to match pro speaker systems like EUROLIVE series
- Standby switch mutes all input channels during breaks while background music is provided via Aux input
- Adjustable Aux input for connecting external signal sources
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Rack mount brackets included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Most powered mixers in this class tease you with maybe 100 or 200 Watts of output power. Not this bad boy, it comes armed with 500 Watts of the cleanest output you’ll find anywhere! Behringer’s revolutionary Class-D amplifier and Switch-Mode Power Supply technologies keep the weight down by eliminating the heavy transformers and massive heat sinks found in traditional amps.
Top-of-the-Line Klark Teknik Effects
Behringer’s sister company, Klark Teknik, recognized the world over for their high-end signal processors, provided PMP’s FX engines, which feature some of the best-sounding studio-grade presets in the industry.
Make a Good First Compression
‘One-knob’ compressors are available on all mono channels and are super-easy to operate, even for entry-level users. Now you can dial in the perfect amount of compression for instruments and vocals, creating powerful mixes with punch and clarity, just like the pros.
Stop Feedback Dead in its Tracks
Every PMP Series powered mixer features the FBQ Feedback Detection System. Fast, dependable, and super-easy to use, just press the FBQ In switch and the graphic EQ sliders light up showing which frequencies are causing the problem. With Behringer FBQ, you can say goodbye to feedback forever!
Small, Simple, Superb
Small, simple events call for a lightweight, simple powered mixer, and these are the most efficient, affordable mixers for the job. They’re easy to learn and operate, plus with so many incredible built-in features, they make it easy to put on a show in an instant.