900 Watts of stable power and amazing performance through new-generation amp technology, crystal-clear sound plus an ultra-compact and lightweight design. These are just the bare bones of what Behringer's PMP960M mixer delivers. The 24-bit stereo FX processor, IMP mic preamps, Voice Canceller and more round off this impressive package of power features.
Get massive power and great sound in a lightweight package! Just look at this incredible list of features!
Behringer Europower PMP960M Powered Mixer Features
- Ultra-compact 450-Watt dual mono powered mixer
- Revolutionary amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Ultra-compact design at nearly half the depth and weight of conventional powered mixers means no more lugging around dead weight
- Mixer section features 6 mono channels plus separate tape returns
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 6 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all channels
- Dual 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
- Voice Canceller function removes singer's voice from recordings for Karaoke applications
- Selectable double mono (main/main, main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
- Speaker Processing function adjusts frequency response to match professional speaker systems like BEHRINGER EUROLIVE series, etc.
- Standby switch mutes all input channels during breaks while background music is provided via tape inputs
- Adjustable Aux input for connecting external signal sources
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Rack mount brackets included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany