The Behringer Xenyx QX1202USB USB Audio Mixer
is armed with four premium microphone preamps and robust features typically reserved for more expensive consoles, it can handle your live gigs and provide the state-of-the-art tools to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with their built-in USB/audio interfaces, ‘one-knob’ mono channel compressors and Klark Teknik FX engines, the Xenyx QX1202USB comes with all the recording and editing software you’ll need to turn your computer into a complete, high-performance recording studio.
Behringer Xenyx QX1202USB USB Audio Mixer Features:
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art Xenyx microphone preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy ‘one-knob’ functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Ultra-high quality Klark Teknik FX processor with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic ‘British’ 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and 2-Track outputs
- 2-Track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The high-end Klark Teknik FX processors feature 32 studio-grade presets with dual addressable parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings. Comes complete with its own dedicated level meter for a wider range of enhancement options.
Behringer’s ‘one-knob’ compression is available on all mono channels and is easy to operate, even for entry-level users. Now you can easily dial in the perfect amount of compression for instruments and vocals, creating powerful mixes with punch and clarity.
Xenyx preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. As a result, the Xenyx QX1202USB mixer provides such transparent, crystal-clear performance that you just might think someone upgraded your microphones while you weren’t looking.
The bi-directional stereo USB audio interface, you can connect directly to your PC or Mac computer via a single USB cable. Now any signal source connected to the mixer can be recorded straight to your hard drive.