Behringer Eurorack RX1602 Pro Stereo Line Mixer
A professional multi-purpose 16-input ultra low-noise line mixer, Behringer's Eurorack RX1602 Pro Stereo Line Mixer, can be used as an extremely flexible keyboard and multi-purpose sub-mixer, multi-track monitoring mixer, level translator, FX return sub-mixer and so on. The Behringer's Eurorack RX1602 Pro Stereo Line Mixer offers 16 balanced high-headroom line inputs for individual stereo or mono use of each section. The ultra low-noise ULN design on this Stereo Line Mixer assures the highest possible headroom and ultra-transparent audio.
Behringer Eurorack RX1602 Pro Stereo Line Mixer Features
- Multi-purpose sub-mixer, multi-track monitoring mixer and level translator
- 16 balanced high-headroom line inputs for stereo or mono use of each section
- Ultra-low noise ULN design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- Dedicated balance and level controls plus +4/-10 level selection per channel
- Monitor/FX Send control per section with global master send control
- for flexible monitoring, recording or effects applications
- Illuminated double-function mute button per section with additional clip indication
- Provides comfortable input source/level information
- Monitor/FX signal assignable to phones output for added flexibility
- Highly accurate 2 x 7-segment LED level meters and individual level control
- For left and right main mix signal
- 1/4 inch TRS main mix outputs
- Easily accessible headphones output on the front panel with dedicated level control
- High-quality detented rotary controls for long-term reliability
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for lowest noise interference
- High-quality component components and rugged construction to ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The Eurorack RX1602 Line Mixer has a dedicated balance and level controls plus +4/-10 level selection per channel and monitor/FX send control per section with global master send control allow for flexible monitoring, recording or effects applications. Featuring a illuminated double-function mute
button per section with additional clip
indication, the Behringer Eurorack RX1602 Pro Stereo Line Mixer uses high-quality detented ALPS rotary controls for long-term reliability, while a shielded toroidal power transformer guarantees lowest noise interference. The RX1602 Eurorack Rackmount Line Mixer is simply the perfect mixer when you need more inputs and crystal-clear audio performance—look no further!
The sixteen input channels on the Eurorack RX1602 Pro Stereo Line Mixer from Behringer can be used as eight stereo channels, all of which provide electronically balanced line-level inputs, ideal for line-level sources such as CD players, outboard signal processors, tape, drum machines, keyboards and MIDI modules.
Unique features of Behringer's RX1602 Pro Stereo Line Mixer include a Monitor/FX send control per section with global master send control for flexible monitoring, recording or effects applications. Illuminated double-function mute buttons with additional clip indication provide convenient input source/level information, while a set of highly accurate 2 x 7-digit LED main level meters and individual level control for the left and right main mix signal help maneuver the RX1602 even in low-light situations, while adding to the distinctive professional makeup of the mixer.
Behringer's Eurorack RX1602 Pro Stereo Line Mixer offers connection to a power amplifier facilitated by way of 1/4 inch TRS main stereo outputs. Furthermore, a headphones output with dedicated level control is easily accessible on the front panel. Like in all Behringer mixers, detented ALPS pots and a shielded toroidal transformer round out the professional appeal of the RX1602 and guarantee long-term reliability.