From vintage to modern, from subtle to severe, the Behringer SF400 Super Flanger Effects Pedal
lets you explore the entire history of popular flanging effects in one compact box. The SF400’s Real Sound Modeling (RSM) technology delivers clarity and natural tonality for a flanging capability that is nothing short of spectacular. From a subtle sonic garnish to a deep, trippy flange, the SF400 delivers a stunning array of flanging moods.
Behringer SF400 Super Flanger Effects Pedal Features
- Delivers the whole history from vintage to modern flanging effects—at the touch of a footswitch
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- Experience any sounds from classic analog flangers to super-thick and swirling flanging sounds plus a new Gate/Pan mode
- Dedicated Mode, Rate, Depth, Manual and Resonance controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The SF400 has four modes: Standard, Ultra, Gate/Pan and Momentary. Twist the Rate, Depth, Manual and Resonance controls to create your perfect flange effect, or use the Tap Tempo function to rhythmically control flange rate. A bright blue LED shows you the power status and battery condition, and the durable footswitch preserves signal integrity in bypass mode. The SF400 pedal operates on a 9 V battery as well as with our BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply.