Behringer TN6232 EUROCOM Feedback Suppressor
The fully automatic Behringer EUROCOM professional dual-channel feedback suppression processor is the most technologically advanced feedback eliminator from Behringer, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of feedback suppressors. Sound reinforcement systems everywhere from office spaces to grand concert halls may benefit from the unprecedented performance and value of this suppressor.
Behringer TN6232 Eurocom Feedback Suppressor Features
- Dual-channel feedback suppression processor designed for fully automatic and zero-configuration setup
- Offers up to 10 dB increase in system gain
- Instantly detects and stops acoustic feedback. Highly effective with both speech and music
- Ultra-fast and highly accurate DSP selects and applies up to 32 filters per channel
- Two fully independent audio channels to process stereo or separate zone signals
- Extremely narrow filters (up to 1/30th octave) to retain overall signal integrity
- Two balanced/unbalanced inputs on combination line level XLR/TRS and 3-pin Euroblock connectors
- Hinged front door panel covers the control surface featuring suppression and filter reset buttons plus the power switch
- Rack ear screw covers, IEC-type AC power cord and all mating Euroblock connectors included
- Ultra-light, low noise and efficient switch-mode power supply for silent audio, superior transient response and low power use
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
In designing the TN6232, Behringer engineers have delivered a fully automatic feedback suppressor requiring no advance setup or tuning. Functioning in real time, and with detection accuracy to within one-sixth of a cycle, the TN6232 is an elegant “plug and play” solution to one of live sound’s most vexing problems. Say goodbye to feedback forever with the Behringer EUROCOM TN6232.