Behringer's UCA222 USB Audio Interface offers Ultra-Low Latency connectivity with your computer, 2 inputs, 2 outputs, Digital Output and the Massive Software Bundle. USB audio interfaces allow you to connect just about any audio source to your MAC or PC. Perfect for transferring old records or tapes to digital audio (MP3s, WAVs, Etc.). Ultra-Low Latency mean that when you are playing an instrument you will experience less delay between striking the chord and the sound coming from your computer's speakers. This is key when choosing an audio interface. The Behringer UCA222 offers this and more.
Look at these features and see for yourself!
Behringer UCA222 USB Audio Interface Features
- Ultra-flexible audio interface connects your instruments, mixer, etc. with your computer for recording and playback
- Revolutionary energyXT2.5 Compact music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
- Massive software bundle includes Audacity audio editor, comprehensive podcasting software and over 150 virtual instruments and effect plug-ins
- Works with your PC or Mac computer—no setup or drivers required
- High-resolution 48 kHz converters for high-end audio quality
- Stereo Headphone output with dedicated Level control lets you monitor both input and output
- Additional S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion
- Powered via USB—no external power supply needed
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany