Behringer UF300 Ultra Flanger Guitar Effects Pedal
The Behringer UF300 Ultra Flanger Guitar Effects Pedal is a great, versatile flanger with two modes of operation: MODE I with its negative feedback, and MODE II for positive feedback. In MODE I, the signal is inverted before it is mixed with the original. MODE II doesn’t invert the signal, which results in a sound that is more out of tune with the original, making it ideal for vibrato-style effects. All in all, the Behringer F300 Ultra Flanger pedal is a great quality, highly affordable pedal.
Behringer UF300 Ultra Flanger Guitar Effects Pedal Features
Easy to Use
- Get 2 flangers in one, from jet-plane to thick chorus, vibrato and short delay effects
- Flexible 2-mode switch lets you choose between classic and detuned flanger effects
- Dedicated Manual, Depth, Rate and Resonance controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the optional Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Tweak either mode with the dedicated Manual, Depth, Rate and Resonance controls. The blue LED on the UF300 tells you when it’s activated, and the first-rate on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the Ultra Flanger pedal with a 9 V battery or an optional Behringer’s PSU-SB DC power supply.
The UF300 Ultra Flanger from Behringer packs a huge variety of classic and modern modulation-based sounds into one convenient, affordable package.
What is Flanging?
The Flanger effect was originally generated by playing back two synchronized ‘reel to reel’ tape recorders, with a finger rubbing on the flange of one of the take-up reels. This slowed down the playback on one machine, causing the output signal to become out of phase with the original, as well as slightly lower in pitch. When the outputs of the two tape machines were mixed back together and recorded on a 3rd, the art of flanging had been born.