Behringer UO300 Ultra Octaver Octave Guitar Effects Pedal
The Behringer Ultra Octaver UO300 will fatten up your guitar's sound instantly with one or two octaves of massive subterranean impact.
Phat and Thick
There is strength in numbers. That's what they say, and who are we to argue with that? The Ultra Octaver UO300 underpins your sound with added muscle, generating notes one and two octaves below what you play. The result is powerful, with the deep, rich impact that is only possible when guitar and bass lines are joined at the hip.
Behringer Ultra Octaver UO300 Guitar Effects Pedal Features
- Create a monster sound by adding 2 additional tones using your guitar-1 and 2 octaves below the original tone
- Dedicated volume controls for all 3 tones for awesome sound shaping
- Flexible 3-mode Range switch allows ultimate bass performance
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Ease of Use
First, use the dedicated RANGE control to specify whether you want to add beef to the high, middle or low frequencies, then dial in the amount of your original sound with the DIRECT knob. Lastly, turn up the OCT 1 and OCT 2 controls to add the lower octaves. Now bask in the adoration of your fans.
Not Just for Guitar
The UO300 isn't just great for fattening up guitar riffs-it'll add incredible beef to keyboards and bass, too! The status LED tells you when the UO300 stomp box is working its magic, and the excellent on/off switch maintains superior signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the UO300 with either a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).