Behringer V AMP 2 Guitar Amp Modeling Processor
The Behringer V AMP 2 Guitar Amp Modeling Processor allows you to achieve a wide variety of realistic miked amp sounds.
The V AMP 2 features 32 amp models plus the 15 original, independently assignable speaker simulations. Its 24-bit studio-quality stereo effects include specially developed, great-sounding effects line chorus, tremolo, compression, noise gate, delay and much more. In addition, 2 parameters are now directly accessible. You still get an integrated chromatic tuner, a tap tempo function, an adjustable stereo aux input, a stereo line output, 3-band, model-dependent EQ, a presence control & headphones output. Its MIDI interface provides real-time remote control and automation, data transfer and access to additional parameters. Preamp Bypass allows you to use the V AMP 2 as a dedicated stereo effects unit. The Behringer V AMP 2 is a breeze to operate & includes a dual footswitch for preset selection and tuner control plus an AC adapter in an attractive, durable carrying bag. You can even download presets and V AMP 2 editor software at Behringer's site.
Virtual guitar amplifier with tube simulation and digital multi-effects processor
Behringer V AMP 2 Features
Behringer V AMP 2 : The next step in virtual amplification.
- Authentic virtual guitar preamp with 32 amp and 15 speaker simulation models
- Dedicated selectors for amp models, speaker cabinets and digital effects
- Transparent user interface with direct display of all essential settings
- 32 simulations of popular guitar amps, ranging from clean to crunch to tube distortion sounds
- 15 speaker simulations directly selectable and freely combinable with any amp model
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo multi-effects processor with first-class algorithms like chorus, flanging, phasing, rotary, auto-wah, echo, delay, compressor and various effects combinations
- Additional effects parameters now directly accessible on the unit
- New preamp bypass function allows use as a stereo effects unit without amp model
- 125 presets, including 50 original artist presets, organized in 25 banks for easy editing
- Dedicated reverb control adds 1 of 9 stereo reverb types to any amp, speaker or effects setting
- Separate wah-wah effect can be controlled manually or via MIDI and is available in addition to any other effects combination
- Effective 3-band EQ with amp model dependent characteristics
- New presence control adjusts a high-frequency filter, simulating the negative feedback of tube amps
- Extremely low-noise—S/N ratio now 90 dB
- Adjustable stereo aux input for line-level signals (CD, drum box, sound card, MIDI backing etc.)
- Stereo line output with virtual speaker simulation for recording and live applications
- Five new, practical configuration modes for various studio and live applications, some with additional global 3-band EQ
- Master volume control and stereo headphones output
- Extensive MIDI implementation allows complete real-time remote control and automation, data transfer and access to additional parameters
- Built-in auto-chromatic tuner
- Tap-tempo function allows real-time adjustment of effects speed parameter
- Professional noise reduction system on board
- Gig bag and dual footswitch for preset selection and tuner control included
- The V AMP is protected by US patents No. D444,169 and D444,493
- Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system
Like our already legendary original V AMP, the V AMP 2 is based on state-of-the-art amp modeling technology, allowing you to achieve a wide variety of realistic amp sounds without the hassle of miking an amp. To that end, the V AMP 2 now features twice as many amp models for 32 total, plus our 15 original speaker simulations, which can be selected and activated independently of the amp models. Read on: you’ll see why the V AMP 2 is suited for much more than just home recording or practice applications.
For extra tone-shaping power, the V AMP 2 boasts a built-in 24-bit studio-quality stereo effects unit with an impressive selection of specially developed, great-sounding algorithms, including chorus, tremolo, compression, noise gate, delay and much more, plus several combinations. A separate manually or MIDI-controllable wah-wah effect and 9 stereo reverb types are available in combination with any other effect, amp or speaker setting. In addition, 2 effects parameters are now directly accessible.
You still get an integrated chromatic tuner, a tap tempo function for real-time adjustment of the effect’s speed parameter, an adjustable stereo aux input, a stereo line output with speaker simulation, an effective 3-band EQ with amp-model dependent characteristics, a master volume control and an adjustable headphones output. Plus a MIDI interface for real-time remote control and automation, data transfer and access to additional parameters, and 125 onboard presets, organized in 25 banks and including 50 presets by renowned guitarists.
In addition, the V AMP 2 features five practical configuration modes for various applications and a presence control that simulates the negative feedback of tube amps. Plus a new preamp bypass function that allows you to use the V AMP 2 as a stereo effects unit and dramatically improved gate and noise reduction circuits for better sound quality and an impressive signal-to-noise ratio of 90 dB.
Best of all, the V AMP 2 is a breeze to operate, thanks to its unusually transparent user interface with dedicated controls for all essential settings. It comes with a dual footswitch for preset selection and tuner control plus an AC adapter in an attractive, durable carrying bag. And be sure to visit www.behringer.com for presets as well as the freely downloadable V AMP 2 editor software.