The Behringer V Amp Pro Amp Modeling Processor Delivers Professional Guitar Amp Modeling and Multi-Effects with 24-Bit/96 kHz Digital Output and ULTRA-G Cabinet Simulation.
Not just for Pros — the V AMP PRO is the 19 inch rackmount version of the V AMP 2 with extensive MIDI and digital connectivity. You get an impressive collection of 32 classic amps, 15 legendary speaker cabinets and 16 studio-quality effects: everything from vintage combos to supercharged gain monsters. Store your own presets in the 125 memory locations or get presets developed by today’s hottest players. Download even more from Behringer's ToneLibrary!
The V AMP PRO includes pre-DSP send/return and post-DSP stereo inserts as well as balanced stereo XLR DI out with ground lift. A BNC wordclock input for synchronization and a 24-bit/96 kHz digital output with AES/EBU and S/PDIF connectors. Plus, it has BEHRINGER’s exclusive auto wah and rotary effects and DI output with ULTRA-G cabinet simulation designed by famous amp designer Juergen Rath.
Behringer V Amp Pro Features
- 32 authentic virtual amp models can be combined with any of the 15 speaker cabinet simulations, noise gate, compressor, wah-wah, modulation effects, delay and reverb
- 125 memory locations, divided into 25 banks of 5 presets each
- Facilitates direct recording without an amp for professional guitar tones
- Easy, intuitive operation with self-explanatory controls
- Comprehensive LEDs show all current settings
- 15 rear panel connectors allow comprehensive routing and suit virtually every conceivable application
- Additional unparalleled authentic cabinet simulation with sound designed by Juergen Rath
- Stereo headphones output with adjustable volume
- Adjustable auto-chromatic tuner
- Internal power supply unit
- Extremely low-noise instrument input ensures maximum guitar signal integrity
- Pre DSP send/return for dry recording and wet monitoring
- Stereo 1/4 inch line outputs controlled by master volume for live use as guitar preamp
- Balanced stereo XLR DI out with ground lift and switchable ULTRA-G cabinet simulation
- Post DSP stereo inserts for connection of external effects
- Phones output on front panel for easy access
- BNC wordclock input for external sample rate synchronization up to 96 kHz
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF connectors allow usage as an all purpose A/D converter with 24-bit/96 kHz digital output
- MIDI In, Out, Thru
- Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system
The V AMP PRO is your best partner in the studio—but you can also take it to your next gig!
The search for your tone is the search for your soul.
Call them freaks or tone addicts
, but Behringer has people who are so passionate about music and engineering that they sometimes have to remind them they should go home and get some sleep. They call them Behringers, and you know what — that’s exactly the stuff they’re made of. The search for the right tone is the search for your soul, and Behringer knows it — once you start stimulating the gland that releases your tone endorphins
, letting go is no longer an option.