Virtube combo amplifiers by Behringer feature revolutionary VTC Tube Modeling that gives you the sound and feel of an authentic tube amp. The VT100FX includes 2 full-featured channels with clean to super-fat distortion sounds, a Contour control for radical midrange sweep, and an amplifier section that delivers 30 Watts of brutal power. The VT100FX also features an integrated digital FX processor for great reverb, chorus, delay, etc. and a custom-made Bugera 12 inch vintage guitar speaker.
Get the distinctive vintage tube sound with Behringer's revolutionary VTC technology. Tube or not tube? With Behringer's Virtube series Combo Amplifiers you don't have to make that decision!
Experience the authentic Virtube sound and get blown away!
Behringer VT100FX Virtube Guitar Combo Amplifier Features
- Powerful 100-Watt, 2-channel guitar amplifier with authentic VTC Tube Modeling
- Awesome dual digital FX processors with chorus/delay, chorus, flanger, delay plus separate reverb
- Original heavy-duty 12 Inch Bugera vintage guitar speaker for classic sound reproduction
- 2 full-featured channels offering everything you need from clean over crunch to super-fat distortion sounds
- 2 switchable modes on each channel: Clean/Crunch on the Clean and OD1/OD2 on the Overdrive channel
- Independent Bass, Mid and Treble tone controls on each channel for awesome sound shaping
- Contour control for radical midrange sweep—from traditional to scooped modern
- Additional Headphone and Line output with integrated speaker simulation
- Dedicated CD input for playback of line-level signals (e.g. CD player, drum machine)
- FX loop for external effects devices (rack effects, stomp boxes, wah-wah pedals, etc.)
- Dual footswitch FS112VT for Channel selection and FX bypass included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany