The Virtube VT100FXH is a 100 watt guitar amp head with two independent channels, VTC Tube Modeling and Dual FX. The revolutionary VTC Virtual Tube Circuitry gives you the sound and feel of an authentic tube amp plus you have awesome dual digital FX processors with chorus/delay, chorus, flanger, delay plus separate reverb.
Behringer Virtube VT100FXH Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- Powerful 100-Watt, 2-channel guitar amplifier head with authentic VTC Tube Modeling
- Revolutionary VTC Virtual Tube Circuitry gives you the sound and feel of an authentic tube amp
- Awesome dual digital FX processors with chorus/delay, chorus, flanger, delay plus separate reverb
- 2 full-featured channels offering everything you need from clean over crunch to super-fat distortion sounds
- 2 switchable modes on each channel: Clean/Crunch on the Clean and OD1/OD2 on the Overdrive channel
- Independent Bass, Mid and Treble tone controls on each channel for awesome sound shaping
- Contour control for radical midrange sweep-from traditional to scooped modern
- Additional Headphone and Line output with integrated speaker simulation
- Dedicated CD input for playback of line-level signals (e.g. CD player, drum machine)
- FX loop for external effects devices (rack effects, stomp boxes, wah-wah pedals, etc.)
- Dual footswitch FS112VT for Channel selection and FX bypass included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Where Are the Tubes?
Ask any guitarist what they want most from an amp and they'll answer with a single word - tone. That quest for tone drove us to develop our family of Virtube amplifiers. Behringer's proprietary VTC (Virtual Tube Circuitry) gives these amazing amps their in-your-face tube-amp tone. Amps with such rich, harmonic character and buttery tube-like goodness, you'll wonder where they hid the tubes.
All Virtube amps have split personalities: one that features dulcet-clean output, and one that drives your tone with an aggressive punch that only tubes, or our VTC modeling, can generate. So when the time comes, you'll be ready for everything from mellow blues to metal mayhem.
Revolutionary VTC Technology
The secret behind Virtube's incredible sound is the VTC Tube Modeling processor, which exudes the very essence of tube saturation and compression. But VTC does so much more than just generate a cheap copy of a specific amp character. It accurately emulates the interaction between classic tube stages, responding to the subtle tonal changes that occur when one stage hands the signal off the next. The resulting signal is rich in harmonic content and far more true to the nature of tube amps.
Virtube's Clean channel is elegant in its simplicity. The sound is open and uncolored and can be tailored to your needs by Volume and the analog passive equalizer. The Overdrive channel features Gain, Volume, Bass, Treble and proprietary Contour control, with its radical midrange sweep. All this versatility enables you to artfully define your perfect tone, from traditional to scooped modern and anything in-between.
The Virtube VT100FXH comes with state-of-the-art effects - and not some cheap-and-cheesy reverb chip, but a full-blown 24-bit digital effects processor with 16 great-sounding reverbs, choruses, flangers and delays. This tasty collection of effects is a must-have for any guitarist and includes room, stage, concert and cathedral reverbs, slap-back and medium echoes, two long delays, plus slow and fast modulation effects - all right at your fingertips.
Whether you're recording or just jamming on your latest riff, you need the right connections - Virtube really has you covered. The PHONES/LINE OUT B jack is much more than just a place for your headphones to call home. As the name implies, this jack can also be used to send your guitar signal, with speaker simulation, to another amp or mixer. If you'd like to play along with previously recorded tracks, just plug the output of your CD/Tape/mp3 deck into the CD IN/LINE OUT A jack. This jack also serves a second purpose, providing yet another Line Out, this time without speaker simulation.