The Behringer XENYX 1204FX Mixer elevates Behringer's amazingly popular UB mixers to an even higher plane.
With close to one million units sold, the UB mixer series has become one of the most popular mixer series of all times that has no doubt connected musicians all over the world. Now, XENYX upgrades pump it up yet again.
The XENYX 1204FX has 12 inputs and 2 Aux Sends for each channel. Additionally, 2 multi-functional stereo Aux Returns have been incorporated for routing flexibility.
The new XENYX Mic Preamp matches the sound quality, transparency, headroom and even the dynamic range of boutique-style, stand-alone mic preamps.
Behringer's neo-classic British EQ brings back the warmth and musicality of those 60s and 70s mega-console desks that made music history.
The XENYX FX mixers incorporate a new studio-grade 24-bit FX processor. Get 100 real-world and awesome effect presets at your fingertips.
This XENYX mixer comes with a USB/Audio Interface for direct plug & play connectivity to your Windows or Mac computer. Get your audio to and from any DAW and make your XENYX mixer the perfect globetrotter in both analog and digital worlds.
Behringer XENYX 1204FX Features
- Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art Xenyx Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic British 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- USB/Audio Interface included to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording and editing software downloadable at www.behringer.com
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Peak LEDs, mute/alt 3-4, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphones and stereo tape outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany