Few things are more essential to recording or live performance than dynamic microphones. The Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Vocal Microphone
has the crucial features and durability to come through for your sound again and again, live or in the studio.
Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Vocal Microphone Features
What is a Dynamic Microphone?
- Dynamic vocal microphone with smooth mid-frequency presence rise for excellent voice projection
- Ultra-wide frequency response for a brilliant and transparent sound
- Extremely high signal output lets your voice cut through
- Cardioid characteristic minimizes background noise and feedback
- Shock mount system to cut down handling noise
- Integrated spherical wind and pop noise filter
- Microphone stand adapter and impact-resistant carrying case included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Dynamic mics have several advantages that make them ideal for live vocal applications and for recording amplified instruments. They're robust, resistant to moisture and can achieve high gain before feedback. The XM8500's cardioid pickup pattern captures the source signal, such as a guitar amplifier or vocalist, while shunning off-axis sound.
Why the XM8500?
The Behringer XM8500 mic provides an amazing frequency response of 50 Hz to 15 kHz, and includes a two-stage pop filter to minimize breath and pop noises. And with its tough metal construction and sturdy steel windscreen, you can count on it to come through after countless gigs and studio applications. We've even included a rugged hard case with a mic clip and stand adapter.
Check out the Behringer XM8500 mic and find out why these mics are becoming so common in practice spaces, bedrooms, professional studios and stages all over the globe. Compare them to the competition. We're sure you'll be impressed by the XM8500's performance—and the amount of money you'll save.