Behringer Ultrazone ZMX8210 Stereo Mic/Line Zone Mixer
The Behringer Ultrazone ZMX8210 Mic Line Zone Mixer can distribute music programming and announcements to up to three zones (rooms). The Ultrazone ZMX8210 Mic Line Mixer is perfect for fixed installations such as restaurants, office areas, health clubs and houses of worship, just to name a few.
Here’s an example of the Behringer Ultrazone ZMX8210 Mic Line Zone Mixer in action. Let’s say that you own a restaurant and you want to:
- Play the audio from the televised game in the bar
- Present soft background music in the dining area
- Play up-tempo music in the lobby/waiting area and page patrons
The Behringer Ultrazone ZMX8210 Mic Line Zone Mixer lets you take up to eight input signals and route them to any or all of three destinations. Maybe you want to play stereo music for clients waiting in the lobby of your office complex and page people in the work area. Another example might be the small church that wants to play soft music in the foyer, mic the preacher in the sanctuary, then send the sermon and music to the nursery. These are all perfect applications for the ZMX8210 Mic Line Stereo Mixer; multiple sound sources, multiple zones, total flexibility.
Behringer Ultrazone ZMX8210 Mic Line Zone Mixer Features
Announcements That Get Heard
- Ultra-flexible and easy-to-use zone mixer with remote control ports for commercial sound systems and fixed installation applications
- 6 ultra-low noise Mic/Line inputs with Gain control, -20 dB Pad, Level/Clip indicator, +48 V phantom power and bus-assign switches
- 2 selectable high-headroom stereo inputs with mono/stereo switch
- Channel 1 provides variable threshold to enable automatic bus mute for announcements, etc.
- 3 assignable outputs (Left, Right and Aux) with individual Master controls and 5-segment LED meters
- Ultra-musical 4-band master EQ and global microphone low-cut filter for perfect sound adjustment
- Left, Right, Aux and Mute bus links available including Master/Slave switch for connecting multiple units
- Remote master Left/Right level control port for ultimate flexibility
- Select switch for routing microphone bus post remote control
- Integrated channel muting system with Priority select
- All inputs/outputs on Euro-type connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
You can also set the Behringer Ultrazone ZMX8210 Mic Line Zone Mixer to automatically lower the volume level of the program music in specific zones during announcements. Referred to as ducking
, this feature allows the voice message to take precedence over the musical program, without turning the music off completely. This ensures that even the softest voice will be heard in the selected zone(s). As an added benefit, remote volume controls can be installed in areas where even more control is desired or needed.
Superior Sound Quality
You can use any microphone with the Behringer Ultrazone ZMX8210 Mic Line Zone Mixer, including professional-grade condenser mics, thanks to the onboard phantom power. The eight input channels feature high-quality mic preamplifiers for absolutely pristine sound quality. A master 4-band equalizer is provided to ensure voice intelligibility and address any potential feedback problems. And if you need more than eight channels, two Behringer Ultrazone ZMX8210 Stereo Mixers can be linked together, providing a total of 16 inputs.
Thanks to its intuitive control panel, even inexperienced users will find the ZMX8210 easy to operate and its professional features will give you total control over your sonic environment.