Bias SoundSoap 2 is the ultimate audio cleaning solution — easily & instantly removes noise from digital video or digital audio files.
SoundSoap works standalone — or as a plug-in for most Audio Unit, DirectX, RTAS or VST host Programs.
Whether you're shooting videos, restoring vinyl LPs, building websites, creating presentations, or making music, you probably care about your audio. Now, there's an easy-to use tool that will make your work sound better than ever.
Click on the picture to the left to see some additional features of SoundSoap.
BIAS SoundSoap scrubs audio squeaky clean — dramatically reducing tape hiss, clicks and crackles, buzzing and hum, rumble, and most other types of unwanted noise. Archiving your record collection to CD? Let SoundSoap buff out those scratches. Burning CDs from your old cassette collection? Don't forget the SoundSoap. A perfect narration, except for that annoying air conditioner? SoundSoap it!
Best of all — while SoundSoap uses incredibly advanced technology to do its magic — you don't need to be an audio expert. Just click the one-step "learn noise" button, and watch SoundSoap automatically clean your audio! Or fine-tune SoundSoap's intuitive controls for even more professional results — in just seconds.
So when your sound could use some serious sanitizing, or even just a little freshening up, count on SoundSoap. Nothing does the job faster, easier, or more affordably.
“Bad audio devalues even the best video, and SoundSoap can fix most common problems with a minimum of time and fuss. SoundSoap is not only an inexpensive solution, but it is fast and easy enough to use that I process virtually all of my audio through it, resulting in a more polished and professional end product.”
[SoundSoap review for LA Final Cut Pro User's Group]
“SoundSoap is drop dead simple to use, extremely effective on broadband noise, inexpensive, and provides real time monitoring. For a huge part of the recording world, that's all anyone really needs.”
[review for EQ, June 2003]
“There's no question that SoundSoap ably and easily removes noise from just about any audio file you throw at it — and if that's all you have to do, then this is the tool you need.”
[review for Macworld, August 2003]
Bias SoundSoap 2 Features
- Reduces clicks & crackles, hiss, hum & buzzing, rumble & most other noise — without harming the audio you wish to preserve
- The ideal audio companion for almost any MiniDV, Digital8, or other digital camcorder; video editing software; audio CD burning software; digital audio workstation; audio enabled website; presentation software; or other multimedia application
- Use SoundSoap as a standalone application. Or run it as a fully integrated plug-in with any compatible Audio Units, DirectX, RTAS or VST host program — contact BIAS for latest host compatibility information
- SoundSoap's easy & intuitive workspace makes cleaning audio a snap — while its unique Wash Window shows how well it works
- Use SoundSoap's one-step Learn Noise button to automatically reduce noise — or use its manual controls for more advanced applications
- Includes Enhance slider for additional tone control
- Standalone version works with most QuickTime or Windows Media compatible audio or video file (AVI, DV, .WAV, SDII, AIFF, MP3, MP4 & many more)
- Preserve Voice button helps reduce noise (and other audio) outside of the range of the human voice
- Hum removal optimized for 60 Hertz (North America, etc.) or 50 Hertz (Europe, Australia, etc.)
- Noise Only mode lets you listen only to the noise being removed & is ideal for fine-tuning SoundSoap's controls