Blackheart BH15112 Handsome Devil Guitar Combo Amplifier is a valuable combo for studio recording and live performance!
Blackheart shatters the mold with the Handsome Devil offering versatile classic tube tones inspired by American and British amplifiers. Big brother to the Little Giant 5, the Blackheart Handsome Devil was manufactured to endure the tasks required by more expensive hand built boutique amplifiers. The BH15112 combo features dual power modes providing more control of responsiveness and headroom when dialing in
thanks inpart to a switchable 15 or 7 watt output.
Blackheart BH15112 Features
- 15 Watt, Push-Pull, Class A Amplification
- 16, 8 and 4 ohm cabinet connections
- Solid State Rectifier with tap for future mods
- Drive, Level, Treble, Mid, Bass and Presence controls
- Pentode (15 Watts)/Triode (7 Watts) Switch
- DC Power to filaments for super quiet operation
- 15 ply (18mm) thick-void free plywood construction
- 12 inch Blackheart 1216A Eminence designed Speaker with American voicing
From separate Master and Level controls and 3 Bands of well-tuned EQ, the Handsome Devil makes for close to infinite voicing opprotunities. Blast its big fat overdrive or lay back with the BH15112's glassy clear, clean tonality that will soothe the ears. The Handsome Devil covers classic tube tone with as few knob turns as possible through a well thought out set of features in a tough as a tank package.
As expected, you get the simple elegance and robust component specs that mark Blackheart's designs. From 1 watt, carbon-film resistors in the signal path to beefy, double sided pcb with 2 oz traces, 16 gauge, precision folded and welded chassis and mutli-ply, classically joined cabinetry, Blackheart is as serious about quality as they are about tone.
Blackheart's Handsome Devil was designed and prototyped in a one car garage, in Austin, Texas, by amp savant Pyotr Belov!