The stunning Blackstar HT-5RSW Mini Stack Guitar Amplifier provides a classy, clean looks with a white HT-5RHW tube head with two white 1x12 cabinets. This mini stack features two footswitchable channels, Blackstar's patented ISF control, and a lush digital reverb. The HT-5RSW is the perfect size for rehearsal, playing at home and even at small venues! This white special edition is only available for a limited time.
Blackstar HT-5RSW Mini Stack Guitar Amplifier Features
- Innovative 5 Watt valve combo
- 1xECC83 and 1x12BH7 tubes
- Unique push pull power amp design
- Award winning HT Pedal preamp
- Two footswitchable channels
- Two 1x12 inch speaker cabinets loaded with custom designed Blackbird 50 speakers
- Enhanced tone controls
- Patented Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Digital Stereo Reverb
- Fully equipped for studio or practice
- Speaker emulated output with 1x12 or 4x12 voicing
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- Footswitch included
- Special Edition White Cosmetics
The patented ISF control works with the Bass, Middle and Treble controls to give you access to infinite new sound possibilities from the USA to the UK and everywhere in-between. This fully interactive control allows you to infinitely adjust the response of the tone control network between any of the traditional voicings. In this way you can design your own sound and truly find the sound in your head.
Two Footswitchable Channels
The Blackstar HT-5RSW mini stack has two channels available for selection, a Clean channel and an Overdrive channel. Using the Volume control while on the Clean channel you are able to deliver everything from a clean sound through to a crunch tone. Alternatively you can select the Overdrive channel and again using the Gain control, change from a clean sound on the edge of breakup right through to a distorted lead tone.