A Pure Tube 20-Watt Head with Incredible Tone!
The HT Studio 20 amp head offers huge versatility for home, rehearsal or studio use and can be used with a variety of cabinets including the matching HT112 and HT212. The carefully voiced preamp coupled with a cathode-biased EL34 power amp, provides the user with the ability to create wonderfully lush valve tones. From pure boutique cleans, to mild overdrive that cleans up by backing off the guitar volume control, up to highly saturated distortion, this amp does it all.
Blackstar HT Studio 20 Head Features
ISF (Infinite Shape Feature)
- 20 Watt valve amp head
- 2xECC83 preamp and 2xEL34 power tubes
- Two footswitchable channels
- Enhanced tone controls with Patent-Applied for Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Master volume and Digital reverb
- Speaker emulated output and Effects loop
- 1-way footswitch included
This fully interactive control allows you to infinitely adjust the response of the tone control network between any of the traditional voicings. In this way you can design your own sound and truly find the sound in your head. ISF works in conjunction with the Bass, Middle and Treble controls to give you access to infinite new sound possibilities.
Getting the Tone You Want
HT Venue Series
- Start with ISF set to half way
- Adjust Bass, Middle and Treble to taste
- Adjust ISF to find your sound (the lower the Mid the greater the effect)
A design to inspire working musicians, HT Venue Series provides valve amplification to support every performance situation. Authentic boutique cleans and super high gain overdrives are combined, in this innovative, hightly portable amp line.