The ID:Core Stereo 10 from Blackstar is a 2x5W ultimate entry level guitar amplifier. Incredible tone and flexibility is accessed by a simple and intuitive control set and delivered in SUPER WIDE STEREO to give an immersive playing experience that will have you hooked on playing guitar.
Blackstar ID Core Stereo 10 Combo Amp Features
- 2x5W programmable combo
- Unique Super Wide Stereo technology gives you an immersive sound experience that will have you be playing for hours
- EQ with patented ISF
- Store up to 6 of your sounds
- 12 vintage style studio quality effects - 3 modulation, 3 delay and 3 reverb effects
- Voice control with six different channels - Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2
- Free INSIDER software
- USB audio for pro recording capability
- Stereo MP3/Line In for great sounding jamming or listening to music
- Speaker Emulated Line Out for silent practice or recording
- Stereo speaker configuration
- Mains powered via a separate PSU (Included)
ID:CORE represents the culmination of more than seven years’ technical Research and Development. These amps have an intuitive control set like a traditional amp, but have the versatility of programmability. The unique controls allow guitarists to customize their sound.
The Voice control has six different settings – Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2. When used together with Blackstar’s patented ISF control you can get the exact tone you’re thinking of. The effects section delivers studio quality modulation, delay and reverb effects simultaneously that you can store with your sound.
Deep editing and storing of patches is simple using the Blackstar INSIDER software. Patches can be shared, uploaded and downloaded via the online community. The USB connector also allows you to record from your amp directly to your computer. An emulated output and MP3/line input complete the package. By using the unique Voice control and the patented ISF, ID:CORE Series amplifiers allow unparalleled flexibility and ease of use, enabling you to design the sound in your head and deliver it at home, in the studio or in rehearsal.