Blizzard Puck 3NX LED Par Can Stage Light
The Blizzard Puck 3NX LED Par Can Stage Light has about 10 percent more output than the original Puck3 thanks to optimized electronics and optics, quieter fans, and extra protection for the fixture’s 9x 3-watt Edison Edixeon Tri-Color LEDs. Plus, the Puck 3NX light retains the DMX layout of the original Puck3 as well as its input/output setup for easy interoperability!
Blizzard Puck 3NX LED Par Can Stage Light Features
- Superior RGB Color Mixing via 9x Edison 3-watt tri-color LED's
- Variable electronic strobe
- Variable electronic dimmer (0 – 100 percent)
- User selectable 3 (Red/Green/Blue dimming) or 6 DMX channels
- Built-in chase macros via DMX
- Full RGB color mixing plus 7 built-in colors in Standalone, Master/Slave and DMX modes
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
- Easy to use LED control panel
- Running hours display
- Rugged all-metal case with dual mounting yokes
- IEC power in and daisy chain connections to connect additional units
- Able to directly power the wiCICLE wireless system via DMX
- Power and DMX connections and LED control panel are all in places which means you can truly use The Puck 3NX in ANY position, including flat on the floor!
- Two-piece mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning
Take full advantage of Blizzard’s wiCICLE wireless DMX system without the need for external power thanks to the wiCICLE enabled DMX jacks! An innovative design provides power to the system directly from the Puck 3NX’s DMX jack, meaning even fewer cords and less setup time.
An LED control panel and power daisy chain connectors make the Puck 3NX stage light flexible and perfect for uplighting, concerts, truss warming and virtually anywhere you need lots of color!
The Blizzard Puck3 NX features 3 and 6-channel control modes which means it works great with any type of controller, including popular 3-channel easy controllers. Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LED control panel allows total control over the fixture, including sound active and standalone modes, display invert and service hour readout.