The Blizzard Puck 3 Unplugged LED Stage Light
has all the same great features as the Puck 3NX with the addition of an internal rechargeable, field-replaceable lithium-ion battery system. This great stage light has a high output thanks to optimized electronics and optics, quieter fans, and extra protection for the fixture’s 9x 3-watt Edison Edixeon Tri-Color LEDs. Plus, the Puck 3 Unplugged retains the DMX layout of the original Blizzard Puck3 as well as its input/output setup for easy interoperability!
Blizzard Puck 3 Unplugged LED Stage Light Features
- Superior color mixing via 9x 3-watt TRI-Color LEDs
- Variable electronic strobe
- Variable electronic dimmer
- Built-in automated programs via DMX and master/slave
- Built-in sound active programs
- Full color mixing in standalone and master/slave
- RGB Dimming (3-Channel) and extended (6-Channel) DMX modes
- Ultra Long-life intelion Lithium-Ion Battery System
- Durable acrylic lens protector for added LED protection
- 4-Button LED control panel for easy programming
- Light source: 9x 3-watt TRI-Color Edison Edixeon LEDs
- Dual bracket for flexibility in mounting
- Power outlet for fixture linking (MAX 3A at 120VAC)
- Ultra-quiet fan for cool operation all night long
- wiCICLE Enabled functionality allows plug-and-play operation with our wiCICLE Brand Wireless DMX system
Take full advantage of Blizzard’s wiCICLE wireless DMX system without the need for external power thanks to the wiCICLE enabled DMX jacks! An innovative design provides power to the system directly from the fixture’s DMX jack, meaning even fewer cords and less setup time.
An LED control panel and power daisy chain connectors make it flexible and perfect for uplighting, concerts, truss warming and virtually anywhere you need lots of color for notalotta green!
The Puck3 Unplugged features 3 and 6-channel control modes which means it works great with any type of controller, including popular 3-channel easy controllers. Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LED control panel allows total control over the fixture, including sound active and standalone modes, display invert and service hour readout.