Blizzard Puck Q12A LED Par Can Stage Light
The Blizzard Puck Q12A LED Par Can Stage Light features 12 state-of-the-art 10-Watt Quad-Color RGBA (Red/Green/Blue/Amber) LED's which offer extreme output and exceptional color mixing! The Puck Q12A light can even create hard to duplicate amber/orange shades. This is the ultimate versatile, compact stage light at a great price!
Blizzard Puck Q12A LED Par Can Stage Light Features
- Superior RGBA Color Mixing via 12 x 10-watt RGBA quad-color LED's (4 x 2.5W = 10W)
- Variable electronic strobe
- Variable electronic dimmer (0 – 100 percent)
- User selectable 4 (Red/Green/Blue/Amber dimming) or 7 DMX channels
- Built-in chase macros via DMX
- Full RGBA color mixing plus 15 built-in colors in Standalone, Master/Slave and DMX modes
- Linkable with all other Blizzard Lighting Puck Flat LED PAR Cans in standalone/Master/Slave modes
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
- Easy to use LED control panel
- Running hours display
- Rugged all-metal case with dual mounting yokes
- IEC power in and daisy chain connections to connect additional units
- Able to directly power the wiCICLE wireless system via DMX
- Power and DMX connections and LED control panel are all in places which means you can truly use the Puck Q12A in ANY position, including flat on the floor
- Two-piece mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning
Using the newest in LED technology, the Puck Q12A Flat LED par can brings all that you’ve come to appreciate about the original Blizzard Puck to a super affordable Quad-Color fixture. Plus, it retains the DMX layout of the original Puck RGBA as well as its input/output setup for easy interoperability! Even better, ALL Blizzard Lighting Puck fixtures are linkable in Sound Active/Auto/Master/Slave Modes!
An LED control panel and power daisy chain connectors make it flexible and perfect for uplighting, concerts, truss warming and virtually anywhere you need lots of color!
The Blizzard Puck Q12A features 4 and 7-channel control modes which means it works great with any type of controller, including popular 4-channel easy controllers. Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LED control panel allows total control over the fixture, including sound active and standalone modes, display invert and service hour readout.
Take full advantage of Blizzard’s wiCICLE wireless DMX system without the need for external power thanks to the wiCICLE enabled DMX jacks! An innovative design provides power to the system directly from the fixture’s DMX jack, meaning even fewer cords and less setup time.