The Blizzard Rocklite RGBAW LED Par Can Stage Light features outstanding color saturation and exceptional pastel reproduction thanks to 36 3-watt Edison Edixeon Red/Green/Blue/Amber/White LED's. The addition of amber and white LEDs give the Rocklite RGBAW fixture the ability to produce pastel colors which are not possible with conventional RGB LED fixtures. This makes it a perfect choice for theatrical and production frontlighting.
Blizzard Rocklite RGBAW LED Par Can Stage Light Features
- 4/5/9/10-channel RGBAW wash light
- Built-in automated programs via DMX
- Built-in color macros via DMX
- RGBAW color mixing with or without DMX control
- Master/Slave, Standalone and Sound Active Modes
- 32-bit dimming. Standard plus four 32-bit variations (Rev B)
- Full electronic dimming and 1-10FPS strobing
- LED display with 4-button control panel
- 3-pin DMX input and output connectors
- Dual locking yokes for tons of positioning flexibility
As a member of Blizzard’s Rocklite series, you can expect exceptional quality, coverage and ease of use at a MUCH lower price than other fixtures in its class! With the ability to run built-in programs and perform full RGBW color mixing with or without DMX control, the Rocklite is perfect for permanent installs. Two mounting yokes add positioning flexibility, and a slew of built-in programs in DMX allow the Rocklite RGBAW to be programmed with ease.
This light also includes industry-leading multi-mode 32-bit dimming capabilities for ultra-smooth fades suitable for even the most challenging theatrical environments. Users may select from 5 different dimming curves - standard, plus four 32-bit variations - which allow significant flexibility in scene design.