The Blue enCORE 200 Active Dynamic Vocal Microphone is Phantom Powered for the Ultimate in Clarity and Response!
Who has ever heard of a phantom powered dynamic mic? Blue has gone out of their way reinvent how you look at dynamic microphones. Adding a phantom circuit to this dynamic microphone has enabled Blue to add the tone consistency with minimal noise that vocalists will love. Everything Blue has learned from building the world's best studio recording microphones has gone into the enCORE 200 mic. The enCORE 200 is a studio-grade handheld dynamic microphone that delivers exceptional performance, in any application.
Blue enCORE 200 Active Dynamic Vocal Mic Features
- Aria Dynamic Capsule tuned for natural vocals and amazing detail and clarity
- Innovative Active Dynamic phantom power circuit for consistent tone and minimal noise
- Cardioid polar pattern delivers impressive off-axis noise rejection and high SPL handling
- Proprietary capsule mount to deliver minimal handling noise without pads or filters
- Stage-ready with heavy-gauge barrel construction and reinforced grill
- Hardened metal-plated finish with hand-painted logo
- Laser-engraved trim ring and CNC-machined grip detail
- Includes soft-grip microphone clip and soft-lined storage pouch
The enCORE 200's Aria Dynamic Capsule is specially tuned by Blue's capsule engineers to deliver natural vocals, balanced highs, and amazing detail and clarity, making it an incredibly versatile tool for live performance as well as studio and broadcasting applications. The unique, durable finishes and high quality craftsmanship, guarantee your enCORE 200 mic will deliver the performance of a lifetime, for a lifetime of performances.
Blue enCORE 200 Active Dynamic Circuit Features
- Phantom powering dynamic capsule gives us the rugged durability of a dynamic with the benefits of an active circuit onboard, namely consistent sound across different setups and cable runs
- Very low key and yet amazingly cool indicator light on back of mic to indicate phantom power is active
- The active dynamic setup also allows the output to be electronically transformed, giving the user over 4 dB of extra output gain on the Encore 200
Your enCORE 200 should be plugged into a mic-level input using a standard 3-pin XLR cable. The enCORE 200 requires phantom power for proper operation and will not produce reliable, clean sound without 48 volt phantom power. A status LED is located on the barrel opposite the Blue logo, and will light when proper phantom power is being supplied.