Blue Microphones Kickball Dynamic Bass Drum Microphone
The Blue Mics Kickball Dynamic Microphone was designed to be punchy and detailed with a larger-than-life sound. The Kickball delivers an acoustic balance far superior to conventional dynamic microphones.
The back of the Kickball features a three-position bass frequency switch allowing three distinct low-frequency equalization curves. This circuit is based on a unique active RC filter that attenuates sub-bass (below 20Hz) frequencies and contours the low end without any noticeable phase distortion. Ideal for both stage and studio use, the Kickball can be used on virtually any instrument: kick drum, snare drum, tom toms, electric bass, bass cabinets, and anywhere else you need a rugged mic that sounds unlike anything you’ve ever heard before. And like any good kick drum microphone, the Kickball can withstand extremely high sound pressure levels that would send even the toughest condensers back to the showers.
Give the Kickball a listen and you’ll see how well-rounded it really is.
Blue Microphones Kickball Features
- Three-position switch for controlled, normal or extended low-end response
- Class A discrete amplifier circuit
- Wide range of applications — studio and live use
- Unique swivel mount for optimal positioning
- Patented cutting-edge design and durable construction
- Kick Drum
- Floor Tom
- Large Percussion Instruments
- Electric and Acoustic Bass
- Live Use