These days people use their computers to do everything from games to music, videos and much more. The Bose® Companion® 20 Multimedia Speaker System allows computer users to get dramatically improved audio from their desktop or laptop computers. This two-piece computer speaker system produces rich and full sound that is normally reserved for larger and more expensive systems that typically take up more space than they are worth. These speakers give you natural and clear sound no matter if you’re sitting right next to your screen or across the room.
Music, games and videos come right off the screen and into the room with Bose’s proprietary speaker technology and advanced port design to actually feel the striking clarity and low end at all volumes. With these two speakers there is no need for a bass module, as they produce plenty of thumping base by themselves. The setup is fast and easy, and will have you enjoying the rich sound you love with just a few quick connections to your computer.
Bose Companion 20 Multimedia Speaker System Features
- Proprietary TrueSpace® stereo digital processing circuitry creates a wide two-channel sound stage engineered specifically for listening at your computer.
- Versatile control pod features rotational volume control, single-touch mute, headphone jack and connection for a second audio source.
- Advanced port design and driver deliver powerful low-note performance and full, natural sound that fills the room.
- Proprietary integrated signal processing delivers lifelike performance at almost any volume level.
- Active electronic equalization balances low, mid and high frequencies for more natural tone and clarity.
An advanced port design and powerful drivers are key to the low-note performance that adds depth to music, games and videos. Anyone listening for the first time might scan the floor for a subwoofer, but there's none to be found. All the sound comes from just two sleek speakers.
A unique control pod pairs a fair amount of function with its form. The pod features rotational volume control and one-touch mute functionality, plus convenient dual inputs for connecting headphones and/or a second audio source, like an iPod or a tablet.