For those who enjoy playing games, listening to music or watching videos on their computer, Bose® introduces a new way to become more immersed in your experience with the Bose Companion® 2 Series III multimedia speaker system. Experience your favorite activities like never before with the ability to hear lyrics or sound effects that you never knew existed, and receive a better understanding of everything else. Don’t do yourself the injustice of settling for stock speakers, when you can relive your old favorites and experience new ones with the Boise Companion 2 system.
Bose Companion 2 Series III Multimedia Speaker System Features
Quality Sound Within Reach
- Clear, high quality audio at any volume you choose
- Includes two beautiful speakers that produce extensive and realistic sound
- By connecting to the auxiliary input, play another device along with the system
- For silent use, the system possesses a control/headphone jack on front of the right speaker
- Easy to setup and breakdown for maximum mobility wherever you need it
- Speakers ported cabinet design gives the user the deep low-end they desire
- Get more than regular speakers with Bose TrueSpace® stereo digital processing circuitry
You may enter a world of entertainment on your computer due to Bose engineering, which makes sure you hear it all with just two speakers. Unique digital signal processing produces consistently clear, full sound at any volume. So you’ll enjoy your favorite music, videos and streaming content even more than before.
A Wide Soundstage
Sit down at your computer or laptop and get ready to hear sound that seems to extend far beyond the actual speakers. It’s spacious and lifelike, made possible by TrueSpace stereo digital processing circuitry.
Feel the Performance
Don’t just play music, games and videos—feel them. You’ll notice deeper low-end performance and more detailed sound, thanks to the speakers’ ported cabinet design.
Simple Setup, Easy Listening
Everything you need is in the box, and you can set up in minutes. Volume control and headphone jack are on the right speaker.
Expand your Entertainment
Use the auxiliary input to bring Bose performance to another audio source such as your iPhone or iPad.