The Bose L1 Model II System Double B2 Bass Package is an impressive, portable PA system that provides two B2 bass modules and an A1 PackLite power amp to drive home an impressive low end that is perfect for DJing and more! The 24-speaker articulated line array of the Bose L1 Model II delivers 180 degrees of horizontal sound coverage and smooth tonal balance across the stage and throughout the room.
Bose L1 Model II System Double B2 Bass Package Features
Spatial Dispersion and Articulated Array
- Recommended for audiences up to 500
- Two B2 bass module and an A1 PackLite power amp included for incredible, thundering bass perfect for DJ’s or anyone who wants powerful low end response
- 24-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage
- Produces the most consistent tonal balance with little volume drop-off over distance
- System's interconnecting pieces allow for efficient transport, easy setup and breakdown
- ToneMatch port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to optional ToneMatch audio engine
- Includes carry bags, one each for the loudspeaker, power stand and bass module, make getting to and from your gig that much easier
These technologies in the loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage. The 24 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array speaker technology in a slim, vertical enclosure—creating nearly 180 degrees of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance.
Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1 Model II system to power one B2 bass module while the included A1 PackLite amp powers the other B2.
Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via ¼" TRS phone cable. Can be used for instruments or other audio sources like DJ mixers, MP3 players, computers or DVD systems.
Bass line out delivers post-DSP bass signal output. Accepts 1/4 inch TRS phone cable. Use to connect powered subwoofer, additional amplification system or Bose PackLite amplifier with up to two additional bass modules.
Retractable legs provide stability for streamlined power stands and loudspeakers. Four retractable legs fold out of power stand simultaneously for quick setup and compact transport
B2 bass module
Highly efficient speaker design features two 10 inch (13.3 cm), high-output, high-excursion drivers that produce deep, strong bass from a small enclosure. Three level settings provide flexibility of output. When connected to power stand, active equalization circuitry automatically adjusts bass signal appropriately.
Compact enclosure is easy to transport, set up and break down. Small footprint takes up considerably less space than traditional bass cabs required for same performance. Interlocking end caps let you securely stack two modules together on their sides.