Bose L1 Model II Single B1 Bass with ToneMatch Audio Engine
The Bose L1 Model II Single Bass package with ToneMatch is recommended for most instruments and vocalists and works great for audiences up to 500! This sleek and portable PA system is lightweight, fits easily into a car trunk, and takes just a few minutes to set up.
The L1 Model II Single Bass with ToneMatch provides wide coverage, smooth tonal balance and a suite of studio-class effects and tone-shaping tools. And it's packed with proprietary Bose technologies designed to improve your amplified sound. The premier Bose L1 loudspeaker system for musicians—with our smoothest, most consistent sound coverage and most powerful tone-shaping tools.
Bose L1 Model II Single Bass with ToneMatch Features
- Recommended for audiences up to 500
- 24-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage
- Produces the most consistent tonal balance with little volume drop-off over distance
- Spatial Dispersion and Articulated Array speaker technologies
- Single-input power stand with retractable legs
- Four-channel ToneMatch audio engine with studio-class effects
- One B1 bass module
- Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand
- Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via ¼ inch TRS phone cable
- Automatically adjusts equalization appropriately when bass modules are connected
Powerful multichannel audio engine
||Sound advantages--only from Bose
The system's breakthrough loudspeaker produces wide, uniform sound coverage of nearly 180 degrees—onstage and throughout an audience of up to several hundred—with little dropoff in volume and tone.
The Model II system also features Articulated Array speaker technology for better tonal balance. The loudspeaker's 24 vertically mounted drivers are precisely angled to create clearer highs and more consistent tone in the room. Even people off to the sides of these stage speakers enjoy well-balanced, detailed sound.
Combining the T1 ToneMatch audio engine with your L1 concert speakers gives you exceptional amplified tone and sound processing capabilities. The compact, four-channel engine provides fingertip control of our largest library of ToneMatch presets. Just touch a button to make hundreds of precise refinements to the sound of instruments and microphones.
The engine also features a complete suite of studio-class reverbs, additional effects and dynamics processing. It connects to the L1 Model II system via a single digital cable for quick, streamlined setup.
Deep bass from small enclosures
Bose L1 Model II systems come with one B1 bass module to ensure more accurate amplification of lower notes for most voices and instruments—including guitars, keyboards and various horns. Highly efficient speaker design features two 5.25 inch (13.3 cm), high-output, high-excursion drivers that produce deep, strong bass from a small enclosure. When connected to power stand, active equalization circuitry automatically adjusts bass signal appropriately. (The double bass package is recommended for use as a bass guitar amplifier, and for kick drums and DJs. item # BOE L1MIIDPBT1
B1 bass modules are considerably lighter and smaller than conventional bass bins required for the same performance. Power up to two bass modules on a single power stand. (Add two more bass modules to the system with an optional PackLite® extended bass package. item # BOE EXTBASSPK
Light and easy
The L1 Model II power stand weighs only 24 pounds, and its four retractable legs make it very easy to transport and set up. The power stand also has a simplified control section; the single line-level input can be used with instruments, mics, mixers, laptops, MP3 players or DVD systems.
All of the system's components are also built to handle the road. The loudspeaker has a rugged, reinforced grille, and each package includes padded carrying bags for major components.
ToneMatch Audio Engine
||Integrated ToneMatch audio engine and audio technologies provide four independent channels featuring our largest library of ToneMatch instrument and microphone presets, proprietary zEQ and a complete suite of studio-class effects and sound processors.
||Learn More About
|Proprietary ToneMatch presets optimize L1 system to match intended natural sound of specific instruments and vocal mics. Over 100 presets are organized into quick-access banks and can be independently assigned to each channel.
- Five reverb types (small, medium, large, plate and cavern) available for global assignment, with individual channel controls for decay time, mix level and brightness.
- Three delay types (analog, digital and tape) can be independently assigned to selected channels, with control over feedback time and mix level for each channel.
- Ten modulation effects (three chorus types, two flange types, four phaser types and one vintage tremolo effect) can be independently assigned to selected channels, with control over designated parameters for each channel.
- Seven dynamics processing types (three compressors, limiter, de-esser, kick gate and noise gate) can be assigned to independent channels.
- Chromatic tuner for convenient tuning of instruments.
- Large backlit display with intuitive layout and easy-to-read text for modes and settings.Rotary encoder for quick access to modes, effects and parameters, including ToneMatch presets, zEQ, ParaEQ, reverbs, delays, modulators, dynamics processing, scenes and tuner.
- Aux mode (channels 1 – 3) send channels' dry, pre-fader or post-fader audio to aux output for connection to additional L1 systems or recording devices. Independent level controls for optimal signal output.
- Channel volume, mute and FX mute (1 – 4/5) for adjusting individual channel volume, muting individual channels and muting all effects on selected channels.
- Phantom power applies +48V power to input channels 1 – 3 to drive specific microphones.
- Mounting bar and carriage for securely attaching ToneMatch audio engine to L1 Model I or Model II loudspeaker.
- Cover and carrying case help protect engine when storing and transporting.
Proprietary zEQ automatically adjusts the range of tone controls to match your voice or instrument, making it easier to fine tune your sound. Conventional mixers may have fixed EQ ranges that don't accurately affect desired frequencies when adjusted. But zEQ appropriately redefines low, mid and high frequency ranges of specified sources. Single-band ParaEQ centers on frequency you specify for each independent channel. Valuable tool for reshaping problematic frequencies in certain venues.
Scenes allow you to store, recall and edit snapshots
of all key ToneMatch audio engine settings at any given time. This feature helps simplify setup when you're using an L1 system repeatedly in different venues. The engine includes five predefined Bose scenes, five My scenes and five Shared scenes you can give to other L1 owners.
What's In The Box?
Free ongoing updates via USB connection between your computer and ToneMatch audio engine.
- L1 Model II power stand and cord
- Power stand carrying bag
- L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker (top and bottom)
- Loudspeaker carrying bags
- B1 Bass Module and Cable
- Bass module slip cover
- T1 ToneMatch audio engine and cable
- ToneMatch engine protective cover and carrying bag
- ToneMatch engine mounting bar and carriage