Bose T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine Mixer
Powerful multichannel digital mixer for your Bose® L1® System! The Bose T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine Mixer is a four-channel engine featuring proprietary ToneMatch presets, intelligent zEQ and a large suite of professional-quality effects and processors.
The T1 ToneMatch audio engine is designed to enrich the sound of musicians using any Bose L1 system. Its powerful features and tone-shaping tools quickly bring you closer to the true sound of your voice and instruments. This versatile digital mixer helps you sound your best in live performances. It expands the input capacity of your L1 system and gives you instant access to a host of proprietary EQ presets, standard effects and processors. Over 100 presets are organized into quick-access banks and can be independently assigned to each channel.
Bose T1 ToneMatch Features:
- 5 reverb types (small, medium, large, plate and cavern) available for global assignment, with individual channel controls
- 3 delay types (analog, digital and tape) can be independently assigned to selected channels
- 10 modulation effects (three chorus types, two flange types, four phaser types and one vintage tremolo effect) can be independently assigned to selected channels
- 7 dynamics processing types (three compressors, limiter, de-esser, kick gate and noise gate) can be assigned to independent channels
- Chromatic tuner for convenient tuning of instruments
- Large backlit display with intuitive layout and easy-to-read text for modes and settings.Rotary encoder for quick access to modes, effects and parameters, including ToneMatch presets, zEQ, ParaEQ, reverbs, delays, modulators, dynamics processing, scenes and tuner
- Aux mode (channels 1 – 3) send channels' dry, pre-fader or post-fader audio to aux output for connection to additional L1 systems or recording devices. Independent level controls for optimal signal output
- Channel volume, mute and FX mute (1 – 4/5) for adjusting individual channel volume, muting individual channels and muting all effects on selected channels
- Phantom power applies +48V power to input channels 1 – 3 to drive specific microphones
- Mounting bar and carriage for securely attaching ToneMatch audio engine to L1 Model I or Model II loudspeaker
- The T1 ToneMatch audio engine must be powered only by an L1TM model II power stand or a T1 ToneMatch audio engine power supply
- Cover and carrying case help protect engine when storing and transporting
Proprietary zEQ automatically adjusts the range of tone controls to match your voice or instrument, making it easier to fine tune your sound. Conventional mixers may have fixed EQ ranges that don't accurately affect desired frequencies when adjusted. But zEQ appropriately redefines low, mid and high frequency ranges of specified sources. Single-band ParaEQ centers on frequency you specify for each independent channel. Valuable tool for reshaping problematic frequencies in certain venues.
Scenes allow you to store, recall and edit snapshots
of all key ToneMatch audio engine settings at any given time. This feature helps simplify setup when you're using an L1 system repeatedly in different venues. The engine includes five predefined Bose scenes, five My scenes and five Shared scenes you can give to other L1 owners.
What's In The Box?
Free ongoing updates via USB connection between your computer and ToneMatch audio engine.
- Mounting bar and carriage
- Protective cover
- Carrying bag