The perfect way to start off your home studio!
The Boss BR800 Multitrack Digital Recording Package comes with everything you need to get started including: Boom mic stand, two mic cables, two Yamaha HS5 powered monitors, an MXL mic package, and the Boss BR800 recorder.
Boss BR800 Multitrack Recorder
A complete, portable music-production solution, Boss' BR800 continues its top-selling tradition of compact, easy to use multi-tracking. Able to run on 6 AA batteries, the BR800 is literally a studio to go. The sleek, thin design is made possible by touch-sensor switches and SD-card recording media.
Record up to four tracks simultaneously and listen back to all eight tracks at once, not to mention the additional stereo track that has been dedicated to the built-in rhythm generator. Powerful onboard effects processing on the BR800 includes GT10/10B effects, VE20 vocal effects and harmonies, and COSM-based acoustic-guitar body modeling; while the EZ Recording feature interactively guides through the recording process. The built-in stereo microphone allows the user to record an instant Song Sketch to keep fresh ideas recorded for future tampering.
Boss BR800 Features:
- 4-track simultaneous recording and 8-track simultaneous playback with additional dedicated stereo rhythm track playback
- EZ Recording interactively guides through the recording process
- Powerful guitar, bass, and vocal effects derived from Boss's flagship processors
- Song Sketch recording for quick stereo capture in WAV format
- Built-in advanced drum machine with editor software
- Functions as a USB audio interface and DAW control surface
- Cakewalk SONAR 8.5 LE software with full audio loops and backing tracks included
- Built-in stereo condenser microphone for instant recording
- Sleek interface based on touch sensors
- 1GB SD included (supports up to 32GB SDHC card)
- Runs on six AA batteries/USB bus power/AC adaptor (included)
The Yamaha HS5 Powered Studio Monitor
is designed to provide the ultimate in accurate, honest musical response for any studio! This 2-way bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor features a 5 inch cone woofer and 1 inch dome tweeter that produce nothing but the clearest, flattest audio response possible. The HS5 active monitors from Yamaha are ideal for studios where space is limited but accurate response in required.
Yamaha HS5 Powered Studio Monitor Features
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor
- 5 inch cone woofer and 1 inch dome tweeter
- 54Hz - 30kHz frequency response
- 45W low frequency plus 25W high frequency bi-amp system for 70W total
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
MXL 440/441 Studio Condenser Microphone Package
Designed to complement a wide variety of vocal and instrument applications. These microphones have gold-sputtered diaphragms and a fixed cardioid pickup pattern making them very sensitive and readily revealing very subtle sonic details.
MXL 440/441 Microphone Ensemble Features:
- Complements a wide variety of vocal and instrument applications
- Perfect for use on the road, acoustic instruments & overhead studio drums
- Includes two mics, carrying case & mic stand adapters
The MXL 440 studio condenser microphone combines a FET preamp with an electrically-balanced output and delivers an uncompromised tonal quality perfect for all studio applications. The MXL 441 instrument microphone delivers the dynamic range required in the most demanding instrument applications and is perfect for use on the road as well as on acoustic instruments and overhead studio drums.
CBI LowZ Microphone Cable - 18.5 Foot
The CBI MLC186 is a 18.5 foot mic cable that's built to last! This is a low-z cable with high quality XLR male and female connectors. It's compatible with any XLR connection-microphones, mixers, recorders... or anywhere else you need a high quality XLR connection.
On Stage 7701B Tripod Boom Microphone Stand
The On Stage 7701B Microphone Stand is a durable tripod mic stand and boom combination and just about the best value we've ever offered. These stands use the highest quality components. The legs fold down for the most compact storage. Setup height is freely adjustable from 36 to 63 inches.
What's in the Box?
- (1) Boss BR800 Multitrack Digital Recorder
- (2) Yamaha HS5 Powered Studio Monitor
- (1) MXL 440/441 Studio Condenser Microphone Package
- (2) CBI LowZ Microphone Cable - 18.5 ft
- (1) On Stage Stands 7701B Tripod Boom Microphone Stand