The Boss DA2 Adaptive Distortion Guitar Pedal
features brand new technology that provides remarkable tones like no other distortion pedal! The Multi-Dimensional Processing technology (MDP) in the DA2 adapts in real time to your attack and applies the ideal sound for the register you’re in. This gives the pedal and your playing even greater expressive possibilities. Boss has done it again!
Boss DA2 Adaptive Distortion Guitar Pedal Features
Multi-Dimensional Processing for Superior Tone
- Next-generation Boss compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Distortion that adapts to create the ideal sound in every register
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- High-clarity sound, even when playing two or more notes at the same time
- Very low noise, even with high-gain settings
- Intuitive operation similar to standard distortion pedals
Roland’s innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP) analyzes audio signals in many dimensions and applies ideal effects to each. By giving different dynamic changes relative to the input signal in real time, MDP can create bold, all-new sounds with a previously unattainable range of expression.
DA2: Ideal Distortion Across Your Guitar’s Entire Range
Unlike standard distortion pedals that process the entire guitar signal with one effect, the Boss DA2’s Multi-Dimensional Processing employs multiple distortion processors to seamlessly adapt the sound in real time and create the ideal tone for every register. As a result, the DA2 effects pedal delivers a rich, musical distortion that plays well all over the neck, from tight, edgy low-string tones to fat, smooth highs for lead playing. With the power of MDP, the DA2’s distortion is dramatically responsive to your playing dynamics, and every note is heard with clarity and definition.