The Boss GT10B Bass Multi Effects Pedal is a powerhouse that offers expanded sound quality and easy-to-use interface!
Powered by Boss’s latest DSP engine, the GT10B provides dozens of stunning effects algorithms and COSM amp models to explore, combine, and customize, but with careful attention given to the needs of bass players. Indispensable effects for bass including pro-grade OD/DS, Compressor, Limiter, Synth Bass, Defretter, and EQ, compliment the full range of FX offerings, from essential to esoteric.
The innovative EZ Tone wizard allows you to create top-quality sounds quickly and intuitively without spending tons of time tweaking knobs. Gone are the days of struggling with parameters on the LCD! But Boss didn’t stop there, they also included a Phrase Loop function which enables you to create sound-on-sound loops in real time and also features 1/4-inch and professional XLR outputs, which provide the parallel output necessary for flexible real-world bass applications.
Boss GT-10B Features
- Optimized for bass, with essential effects such as OD/DS and Comp/Limiter
- Provides top-quality sounds with rThat enhance both Richness and Bottom
- EZ Tone enables intuitive tone creation by using an Easy-to-Use interface
- Parallel Chain offers two effects paths that you can switch between or blend together
- Phrase Loop allows instant sound-on-sound loop creation
- USB capability offers audio- and MIDI-streaming in real time
- GT-10B comes equipped with XLR outputs as well as 1/4-inch jacks
Other new features include Parallel Effects Chain for two discrete paths of effects and COSM amps, Phrase Loop and new USB capabilities making it the most advanced, yet friendly bass station on the market.
Road-rugged and tough as nails, the GT10B not only looks great, and is easy to use, but it can take the beating that a tour often offers. With its strong, stylish design, and six dedicated footswitches plus expression pedal, the GT10B contains all the processing power you need. The clearly illuminated buttons, intuitively-responding knobs, and large, high-contrast LCD and LED make using the GT10B a breeze, even during concert stage lighting or in glaring sunlight.
The GT10B also comes equipped with a rear-panel USB port, where audio and MIDI data can be streamed digitally to computers, digital recorders, or other compatible devices. The port also allows for safe and quick transfer of creative data.